Thursday, April 15, 2010

iPad: over seas release date delayed.

Apple officially has pushed back the release date for the ipad overseas by a month. Currently it will be available The end of may to those of you who are so unfortunate as to not live in the land of the big PK.

Of course, there are quite a few enterprising citizens who have them for sale on eBay, so if you simply can't wait, you can get one there. I have heard that is real is banning the iPad, not sure what the deal is there...

What apps are you looking for? I'm looking for a centralized request location for apps, I personally would like a notepad type application that would allow me to sort and organize the notes in folders...

I have thus far been unimpressed by both iTunes on the iPad, and the web site for finding new applications... Why is there not something that I can easily and quickly see what apps have been released in the last 24 hours... I want the new applications when they are new, not when I read about them on tuaw or bgr...

No comments: