Wednesday, April 7, 2010

iPad: Bento reviewed

Bento is basically an over powered todo list. As I am not a Mac user, and didn't get much mileage out of my iPhone this has been my introductions to the application and I must say u find it really useful. The ability to create as many fields and classifications as you want is really useful, don't like their format or fields, create some of your own, no problem.

I'd want to be able to automatically hide completed tasks, ideally, or like msn contacts be able to group them together by two fields, either who the task is assigned to, or it's status... Having completed tasks around is handy because I am often skef, when did we finished such and such project,,, if I an using bento to track that, I would have to delete the task in order to ensure that I can tell which tasks are which.

It's easy to use, and for anyone with any experience wih vb, access, or those basic web design tools, creating or updating the screens is fast and simple as well.

No comments: