Saturday, April 17, 2010

iPad: I actually found something wrong with it...

We.l after a 4 day business trip wih nothing but my iPad, I found one minor problem with it on the way home... This item occurred exactlym9 minutes dyer then plane pulled away from the gangway, and the not too unpleasant person from continental airlines said, excuse me sir you will have to turn that off now...

Hrm, electronic books don't work when the flight attendant wants you to turn them off... That means that for 10 minutes you have to talk to the person next to you, or look out the window... Copmpletely unacceptable.

Ok true, this isn't something wrong with only the iPad, but with all e readers, and it's only 10 minutes, but still!!! Totally not worth buying.

All kidding aside however, the trip was a raging success. Not only did I make some new friends with my iPad, I was able to complete all functions in the meeting, as well as remote through my home computer and then to the office and execute the regular items that plague my day when Madhukar is off getting married...

What have you learned about the iPad? Have you even tried open yet?

No comments: