Sunday, April 11, 2010

iPad: Memeo app reviewed

Ok so I am an app nut, and have been looking through the app store for new apps on a daily basis, I came across a post on tuaw about memo and decided to give it a try, heck it's free so why not right?

If you don't use google docs, again I ask you why not,... But if you don't then this app won't interest you much..of course if you are new tot he iPad and are already irritated with getting files onto and of of the pad then...

Memeo bridges a gap for us wifi only iPad users. I work for Coach and we don't have wifi in the building I am in, this means that anything I need that is online I have to get before I get to work, or sneak down to Thirteens floor and borrow a signal, but regardless this tool let's you sync up e content of your google docs site with your iPad, anything you can view online you can now view on your iPad in native former. It's a viewer only mind you, so don't get too excited. If they come out with a writer version of it I would drop the 40. $ to pick it up that's for sure...

Pages, keynote and numbers are turning out to be duds, and there are no other office type productivity suites currently available for the iPad that I have found. If you have one, know of one, anD would like Me to review it, drop me a line. Since these applications are fairly heavy sights, and costly, I will not be reviewing them all unless someone gives me a free pass...:)

No comments: