Monday, May 31, 2010

iPad: Galaxy lite game

I'm a big fan of lite versions, even if the full version is only a couple of dollars it gives you a flavor of what the app can do and can't do before buying it, to me it's a must for anything. It also let's me review apps without having to sound any money since no one is clicking on any links... Hint hint...

Galaxy is a simple game where you have to guide the colored space ships through the solar system to their respective planets, and avoid each other as well as the asteroids that are coming into the system. The only difference from easy to hard mode seemed to be that the planets orbit is outlined in easy mode, in hard mode nothing is present.

Other than that, there's nothing to this game... At least not in the lite mode. Simple, kinda fun, but once you have hit the 30 ship limit without dying once a couple of times, it kind of loses it's flair.... I was very frustrated the first couple of times until I figured out that red ships can only land on red planets.... Ok I'm slow, cut me some slack,

No comments: