Monday, May 3, 2010

iPad: camera accessory

First off, no I don't have one yet, but there have been some very interesting things written about the camera add on, that you can use USB headsets with it, USB keyboards, and even some USB thumb drives. Presently the only thing you can get off the thumb drive is a picture because the only app that can be used to see it is a picture editor, but I am sure that will change eventually.

Eventually someone in cdyllia will break through and make that truly interesting. Anyways, when i was in Florida blatantly pushing my luck by not bringing my laptop with me, I was wandering around with my point and shoot thinking this would be the ultimate in portability if I could load up the photos, do some light touching up, and upload them from there to the web... Haven't tried if I can upload something from the ipad to the cloud yet... Makes me think I should take a stab at that later on this week...

Anyone out there have a USB kit? What have you been daring enough to try? Anyone try and use an air stick to see if you could get 3G coverage from verizon working....:)

No comments: