Thursday, May 6, 2010

iPad: freezer bag as a case?

So as most bloggers do, at least I think they do, I use feejit to see who comes to my site. Since most of you are too shy to post anything I have to rely on feejit to make sure that someone out there is actually reading this...

So today I noticed that someone stumbled upon my blog from google by looking for iPad freezer bag case. I of course thought WHAT? Who in their right mind would do that? And more importantly, would it work? I'm sitting here writing this blog through a hefty zip lock freezer bag... Lol it sure works. It does make your 700$ toy look a little ghetto, but it works... Obviously someone thought of that before I did or they wouldn't have been looking for it on google, now the real question is, is it now water proof? Someone else can try that out...

No comments: