Thursday, May 20, 2010

iPad: custom art work for your books

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am a real fan of the guettenburg project which provides free books through most of the applications out the. There are a lot of places to get free books, none of them come with art work. Whether you use stanza to convert to pub and bring it into iTunes, or you use the guttenburg project to download some classics, you can quickly get tired of staring at a library full of brown paper bags...

It really reminds me of how my mom used to use the grocery store bags to protect my books in high school, mactac was too expensive...:) anyways tauw, one of my favorite sites, had an article about how to change the dustcover on your books in iTunes. It is very similar to the way of assigning custom artwork to a song, but if you don't know that either then check it out

No comments: