Monday, May 24, 2010

iPad: Gravilux is the most OCD game out there

OK So as you all know, I'm addicted to free apps. In part I download them to review for my blog, and in part I do it for fun. Finding new and interesting ways to use the iPad is always a joy for me, further justifying the purchase of it as a solid investment.

Gravilux has turned out to be a really interesting game. Now, I hesitate to call it a game, because games end, this free mind bender never ends until you are done with it. It starts out as a grid of dots, and as soon as you touch the screen the "gravity" greated by your finger starts attracting the dots. The harder you push, the faster they move towards your finger.

Now try two fingers, spinning your fingers around makes the dots follow it. At one point I managed to get all of the dots into a small circle, and then pressing on the circle I recreated the big bang theory...:) Its a lot of fun trying to get the dots into something recognizable, like the horse head nebula, or a flower, or a binary solar system...>.> Ok, so its primarily a geek game, but still think it would be interesting for others.

No comments: