Tuesday, June 1, 2010

iPad: Civilization Revolution app reviewed

OK well I have managed to put down the iPad long enough to write this review, but I don't know how long it will be, have to get back to reasearching Banking!

Civilization was one of the first games that I played on my computer that made me lose sleep... Not that I worried about it, I just preferred playing over sleeping. The latest release in the saga has all the bells and whistles we came to know and love with the magical iPad added as a platform.

I have completed the game on Warlord and have been routinely slapped down as King (hard?). With 5 levels of play I figured the middle one would be "challenging" enough for me, and so I went with warlord the first time out. I ended up spanking my competition so figured i would try king, the jump in difficulty is substantial, to the point where the americans were launching space stations and I was building my first catapult...

Anyways, if you liked Civ, this is a must have for you, even at 12.99$ its a deal. Consider thats two meals at McDonalds, or a down payment on a console game..

No comments: