Friday, July 9, 2010

iPad: Notepad App Wish List

I've been trolling looking for a goo note taking app and they are all over extended in my opinion. Now granted, I am using it at work as a glorified note book and would like to be able to take notes, refer back to them over time and organize them.

I don't care about Images, Voice, Sound, Html Links, Hand writting, all I want is an app that can let me take simple notes, and organize them into folders so that they are easier to find. Ideally it would be around the ipad's existing note app that syncs with Outlook when you sync, but I can even give that up as I find myself never looking at my notes in Outlook anymore, I just grab the pad...

Anyone know of such an App? I've tried everynote, simplenote, penultimate, they all fail in one or more of the aspects I want. With over 50 notes already its getting harder and harder to find things on the existing one and its becoming more and more of an issue...

No comments: