Saturday, July 10, 2010

iPad: Angry at the Angry Bird People

I posted about the Angry Birds app back in April, but their most recent refresh brought about close to 90 more levels and a new bird to play with.

I had just about recieved 3 stars in all of the levels up until now, and with the new bird (a toucan which acts like a boomerang when you tap) the levels are increasingly complexe... I don't think I have recieved 3 stars on more than 2 of the new levels, and am about 2/3 of the way through the refresh.

I'm angry at these people for refreshing my adiction, and impressed. The refresh basically doubles the content, and yet is free. How many companies out there release new versions of software that contains fundamental improvements or additions, and don't charge you for it? Damn few, thats how many. I think I can get over my anger at the Angry Birds eventually... if only I can figure out how the stupid boomerang bird works...

No comments: