Friday, July 9, 2010

Carnival Cruise: Wrap Up

So while packing our luggage we got a little sticker for our baggage, that tells you when you can get off the boat... If you don't tag your luggage you can get off earlier, if you do, they stick it the hold and when your number is called it's on the other side of the water in the immigration building. We were group 27 of a total of 32.... All things being created equal I would recommend you either don't tag your bags, which allows you to walk off whenever you are ready, or plan a post cruise excursion to get off faster... that or sleep late.

We had a long leisurely breakfast, and then went and sat in the lobby and waited... I caught up on my blogging, and then we waited some more... I dont know when they kick you out of your room, but when (not not if) I do this again I will certainly sleep later...:)

The Carnival experience was Really amazing and I will certainly do this again. The atmosphere is very relaxed, the staff are very friendly (with the exception of the pizza guy) and we both thoroughly enjoyed the cruise. After 15 years, seems like just yesterday really, it was well deserved and i am glad we convinced ourselves we could afford it, even if my bank account will be screaming at me tomorrow...

No comments: