Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred: Day 8

Once again, beat my fat self into submission and dragged him downstairs into the basement to be abused by a bunch of skinny chicks... Sounds kinky I know, but its not really as much fun as it sounds... Its a WHOLE lot easier to do now, day 1-3 I was dreading doing it, I would be silently moaning and complaining to myself that I was going to do it, and it HURT. I have 0 pain atm, which tells me, its time to move to round 2 of this DVD... Lets see some votes on that, I'll go to it tomorrow if I get at least a couple of comments from you guys suggesting it... otherwise I'll wait it out as planned and get to day 10.

I may it through all of the ab workouts, my co-workers have started commenting that I look good (The haircut has NOTHING to do with that I'm sure..>.>) so somethings working. I find myself feeling better and the workout is not as stressful as it used to be. You can still play the guitar on my hambstring, not sure that will ever change, but everything else doesn't hurt anymore. If I do stay on round 1, I'll be subbing in the 5 lb weights on a couple of the exercises, the dumbell roll and the shoulder press are boring with 2lb weights, they will probably be more amusing (read painful) with some heavier weights...

So nows your chance to inflict some pain, post a comment stick with Round 1 to Day 10, or move on to round 2 (Which I have never even watched so I have NO idea what I am getting myself into)

No comments: