Friday, December 18, 2009

Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred: Day 12-13

OK well my posting is dying off a little bit because its not only boring to read, did the same thing, its also more than a little boring to write...;)

Weight: 201 lbs.

Hrm, would seem that I'm either doing something wrong (eating too much holiday foods mehbe?) or the weight loss should start soon...

I'm Surprised to not be too bumed about the lack of weight loss.. I know my goal was to lose the last 20 lbs I feel like I need to lose, but I'm gaining muscle mass and toning which is nice too... I'm not sure I can carry 200 lbs and look "good" doing it, so it will have to happen eventually, but yeah, still carrying on with the workout... especially since its still kicking my ass...

Back on Advil duty, and had to sit out a 30s interval of cardio... some of the moves make me feel like I'm going to dislocate something.... A couple of people have said I have motivated them into try it, I probably should have posted a starting pic to give you an idea where I started from, but basically I've never been in a gym, I've never voluntarily done a work out routine, and I can safely say other than going to work, I've never done anything for 30 days straight.... Its not impossible, anyone can do it. You just have to keep fighting yourself, this morning was a good example of that... 5 am, alarm goes off and the debate begins...

I made the mistake of drinking 1.5 cups of coffee last night (having poured most of a cup of coffee all over Tristen's homework!! He was stoked, now he had an excuse why his homework wasn't done, except it was on the page we had finished already!) and so when we went to bed at 11:30, I couldn't sleep... Secretly I think Jenn loves it when I can't sleep because we sit up talking for an hour, but thats just a guess on my part... anyways, after 4.5 hours of sleep lazy me was chanting that we could sleep another hour without a problem...and he almost won, I won't lie.... but I beat him into submission and went down to exercise, you can do it, keep it up.

No comments: