Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred: Day 2

Day 2: Alarm went off at 5 am and I managed to only stall for 15 minutes before getting to the basement. End result, missed my bus by about 2 minutes...

Figured out why I keep waking up at 2am, on a side note, Love you tristen, but stop setting your alarm clock for 2am...

So everyone (meaning Jenn) wants to know how its going, and its going. Thanks to a downgrade in the weights, have I mention recently how much I love my wife?, I made it through all the strength exercises without having to cheat, still having a little trouble on the pushups to my chagrin.

I made it all the way to cycle three without cheating on anything, and by cheating I take the allowed 5 second pause and then get back to it... Your biggest problem in all of this, is yourself... If you skip your walk (sorry sawyer) or stop exercising, or "phone it in" a term Jillian uses often, then you're not goin to get anywhere and I'm doing this to get somewhere... so off to pop some advil and a walk with the big dumb blond.

No comments: