Tuesday, September 7, 2010

iPad: hulu plus problems on iPad

Not sure about the rest of you but I am having a lot of trouble with hulu plus on the iPad these days. I have been trying to connect for the last couple of days and it just sits on hulu plus splash screen and I get no further.

I tried using my bb to tether to iPad on the way home one day, and the quality was weak at best. This is probably because I wasn't in 3G coverage area, and I was impressed that hulu would step down the quality of video to keep you moving along, but over the 1 hour bus ride I only managed to watch30 minutes of video, extremely frustrating.

Over al, I am not impressed with hulu plus at all, however I have tried to use netflix to complete my review of heroes back seasons, and netflix on the iPad sucks pretty bad too... Starting to wonder if my iPad is borked...

No comments: