Thursday, January 14, 2010

Jillian Michaels 30 day shred: I quit.

I timed this really poorly is what its coming down to. As a fat mostly lazy guy I'm taking advantage of every opportunity to get out of exercising to the point that I can't honestly say I am doing the shred anymore. Its been about a week since the last time I exercised and I have quite simply fallen out of the routine I was in. Holidays and sickness stopped me from completing this, that and a lack of will power.

I'm going to modify my routine and start 3 days a week next week to try and keep it going, but the shred is over and so is the blogging about it. I know a lot of people were reading this and keeping up, some people even began the routine as a result of my taking the plunge, carry on and don't take my bad example to heart, stick it out as long as you can it gets easier the more days in a row you do it.

No comments: