Thursday, February 5, 2009

Twice a week?


Its 42 degrees in florida right now.. Any guess where my kids are? You guessed it, swiming in the outdoor pool. At what age do we lose that sense of fun and adventure? When do we decide that being warm and comfy I'd more important than half an hour of fun? No idea, but clearly I have passed that point as I sit covered in 4 towels and wearing my winter jacket...

So we went to epcot, epic fail as kyle would say, and holywood studios, my favorite park thus far. Tristen has found a girl to hit on in the pool... If he had a little more self confidence he would be truly dangerous...

Looks like we missed the weather by a week. Saturday is supposed to be 80, first time since we got here and of course we have to go home that day... We are scheduled to go to blizzard beach tomorrow with temps in the upper 60s should be entertaining.

No comments: