Tuesday, February 17, 2009

God I hate eating alone...


Possibly the only thing worse than eating out alone is going to a movie alone. Seriously, I'm not a shy person but sitting here with nothing to do but talk to you guys while I wait for my food is meh.

Just found out that as soon as I apply for my h1 visa I will not be able to leave the country... Guess I should have given the kids an extra big hug before I left yesterday, but at least things are moving afyer a 5 month pause. We are moving, wether we sell the house or not wheels up july 1! Wootness.

Its funny because my relo package includes a packing and move service, but jenn wants to pack for us... Not that the professional packers will do a good job... At least when jenn packs we know what is in the box...

Well boredom apparently does not equate to elloquence so I will call this a post and move on to staring at the wall, less depressing than watching the families eating around me.

No comments: