Tuesday, March 1, 2011

We finally got the deed to our house

OMG, so relieved to actually have this little piece of paper that says the house that i have been fighting to get for the last 6 months, is actually mine. I haven't been this happy to see a single piece of paper since my first paycheck from Phoenix International...

Now, the hard part starts. I have already had a glimpse of how much fun this will be with trying to get permits and play the he said she said game with my contractor about who should get the permits...:) Will actually publish the blog tomorrow (its over here at She Made me do it), while I have been writting my soul out on the blog, we didn't want to publish anything without it being official. Now I have to go back in time and get some of our initial images up and make the blog look halfway decent before I release the articles.

The new blog is going to be MUCH more interactive than my iPad one, with video, photo's and some give aways so get ready to enjoy...:)

No comments: